ASUS Prime A520M-K AMD AM4 Micro-ATX Motherboard with M.2 1 Gb Ethernet and USB 3.2 Gen 1
- ASUS Prime A520M-K motherboard is designed to support the AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics processors with DDR4 memory up to 64GB with Dual Channel Memory Architecture.
- Prime A520 series is engineered with an array of hybrid fan headers to ensure your rig stays cool and stable under intense workloads. Fan Xpert software provides comprehensive control over system fans.
- The board supports HDMI 2.1 and D-Sub ports. Equiped with M.2 Slot supports data-transfer speed up to 32Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth. Enjoy extended connectivity with support for M.2 1Gb ethernet and numerous USB ports.
- Equipped with ASUS’s 5X Protection III which features Overvoltage Protection, DRAM Overcurrent Protection, Stainless-Steel Back I/O, SafeSlot Core and LANGuard protecting your rig from all possible damages.
- Front I/O port includes 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 x Type-A) 4 x USB 2.0 ports(4 x Type-A) and rear ports includes 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports(4 x Type-A) and 2 x USB 2.0 ports (2 x Type-A).
|Model Name||PRIME A520M-K|
|Product Dimensions||22.6 x 22.1 x 2 cm; 800 Grams|
|Item model number||90MB1500-M0EAY0|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|Total Usb Ports||12|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item Weight||800 g|
|Dimensions||22.6 × 22.1 × 2 mm|