ASUS TUF Gaming A520M-Plus AMD AM4 Micro-ATX Motherboard with Gigabit Ethernet Aura RGB and USB 3.2 Gen 2
- ASUS TUF Gaming A520M-Plus motherboard is designed to support the AMD AM4 Socket for 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen and 3rd Gen AMD Ryzen with Radeon Graphics processors with DDR4 memory up to 128GB with Dual Channel Memory Architecture.
- TUF Gaming A520M-Plus features comprehensive fan controls that can be configured via Fan Xpert 2+ utility or via the award-winning ASUS UEFI BIOS. Military-grade TUF chokes deliver rock-steady power to the CPU, improving system stability.
- The board supports DVI-D, HDMI 2.1 and D-Sub ports. M.2 slot supports up to 22110 and data-transfer speeds of up to 32 Gbps via x4 PCI Express 3.0 bandwidth, enabling quicker boot-up and app load times with OS or application drives.
- ASUS Aura offers full RGB lighting control with a variety of functional presets for the built-in RGB LEDs as well as strips connected to the onboard RGB headers. Equipped with ASUS’s TUF Protection which features ESD Guards, DRAM Overcurrent Protection, Stainless-Steel Back I/O, SafeSlot Core and TUF LANGuard protecting your rig from all possible damages.
- Front I/O port includes 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports, 3 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports and rear USB ports includes 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A port, 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A ports and 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A ports. Experience ultra-fast gaming with the ASUS-exclusive Realtek L8200A Gigabit Ethernet.
|Model||TUF GAMING A520M-PLUS|
|Product Dimensions||24 x 24 x 2 cm; 900 Grams|
|Item model number||TUF GAMING A520M-PLUS|
|Ram Memory Technology||DDR4|
|Computer Memory Type||DDR4 SDRAM|
|Graphics Card Interface||PCI-Express x16|
|Total Usb Ports||12|
|Supports Bluetooth Technology||No|
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Item Weight||900 g|
|Dimensions||24 × 24 × 2 mm|